Organic traffic is the traffic that you get from the free listings in the search results. You can drive more traffic to your website by improving the position of your listing. Generally, the first position gets the majority of the clicks, and the rest of the clicks are spread across the remaining positions.
Organic traffic is a great way to reach new customers online. You can improve your position in Google (and other search engines), and gain a greater share of organic traffic through search engine optimisation (SEO). Here are some of the benefits:
- It can build credibility.
- You can bring visitors with relevant and specific intent to your website.
- You can reach people that have never heard of your brand before.
- It provides you with a competitive advantage (As Highlander puts it, “The can be only one” in position 1).
- It’s measurable.
- It integrates well with other marketing initiatives.
- The benefits compound over time.
In the webinar, you will learn about the three core areas to focus on in order to improve your position in search and increase your organic traffic.
Here is the recording and the side deck from the workshop.
To access them click on the thumbnail and follow the directions.
Workshop Slide Deck (PDF)