Does the thought of technology leave you …
Paralysed by all the options?
Uncertian which way to go?
Worried you’ll make the wrong decision?
Feeling like it’s all just too much hassle?
Concerned you’re going to be left behind?
HERE’S THE TRUTH ABOUT TECHNOPHOBIA.
It’s costing your business every single day.
Money…Lots of money
– You’re choosing suppliers who promise the earth but the results are disappointing.
– You’re paying for systems without knowing how they really work.
– You’re spending way too much time researching and trying solutions that are never going to work and getting frustrated when they don’t.
– You’re working on a mish mash of old systems cobbled together because ‘that’s the way it’s always been done’.
– You’re losing customers because you don’t offer easy ways to work with your business.
– You’re missing opportunities because you can’t see them or don’t have the time to capitalise on them.
There’s a simple solution to all this pain; Introducing
The Small Business Tech Club
A community of like minded business owners who learn together, implement together and grow together.
Become a member of the Small Business Tech Club and you will:
- Learn our formula for cutting through the noise
- Use our simple matrix to easily compare products and make educated decisions
- Choose digital tools based on your unique requirements
- Save hundreds of hours researching
- Be streets ahead of your competition
Here is what you get inside the Tech Club
Our biggest strength is our community making learning and implementing together so much more enjoyable.
We catch up virtually 3 times per month.
• Masterclass and follow up Q&A session
Our hands on learning session for the month with a guest expert. Topics are structured to make sure you get something practical out of every session.
Our expert returns with your opportunity to checkin around implementation for your business.
• Ask Anything’ digital session
Got a tech problem that’s doing your head in? Looking for a new platform to solve a problem? Bring your questions along and we’ll chat them through.
Our Tech Club portal keeps everything under one roof
• Recordings of all sessions.
• A news feed keeping you up to date with the tech world and how it relates to your business.
• A resource section with templates and checklists (guaranteed to save you hundreds of hours).
• A weekly podcast keeping you up to date with the tech world.
• A membership dashboard where you can update your profile, access invoices and update payment info.
• An event schedule so you’ll always know what’s happening around the club.
• A Facebook community… in case you’re looking for a little additional community connection.
ACCESS TO EXPERTS
Join Australia’s leading small business experts as you up skill to achieve your digital goals.
Each month one of our experts visits the group to host a masterclass and a follow up Q&A session.
The Small Business Tech Club has experts on topics such as:
Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Google • Facebook Ads • Google Business • SEO • Digital Productivity • eCommerce • Partnerships • Web design • Building digital communities • Customer experience • Branding • Video • Photography • Analytics… and the list is growing all the time.
There’s a lot more you’ll find waiting inside the club
Our checklists for digital implementation will save you hundreds of hours.
Quick, practical video’s giving you tech hacks, and tech tips saving you time and money.
Additional deep dive webinars into software or apps to make implementating digital solutions in your business significantly easier.
Tech News for Small Business
Cut out the jargon as we bring you all the latest in tech as it relates to small business.
Our templates for digital implementation cuts through the jargon and saves you hundreds of hours.
How To Video’s
Got a specific question around an app or piece of software. We have heaps of short ‘how to’ video’s to make your life easier.
There’s always things to be learning in the tech space. That’s why we’ll bring you bonus workshops with leading experts throughout the year.
Small Business Tech Podcast
Exclusive to the Small Business Tech Club, a regular round up of all things digital with a focus on increasing your leads, saving you time or making you money.
VIP Access to The Digital Guide Programs
Be the first to get access to other programs, workshops and webinars hosted by The Digital Guide.
As new small business hardware, software and apps are released you’ll recieve priority reviews so you’re always ahead of your competition.
Choose your membership…
The Small Business Tech Club has been designed to meet you where you are.
Month to month: Take a look around and try it out before you commit. If you’re not happy, no problem, you can cancel with it 7 days notice.
The quarter pack: 3 months inside the club to see how things work, meet a few of the experts and gain some real value for your business.
The annual pass: For those who are ready to lean in and see some significant changes for your business.